INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- You agree that the Company may collect and use your personal and non-personal information in the following ways:
- Online Transactions. If we offer you the opportunity to purchase products or services online and you choose to purchase such products or services, including purchase of subscription services, you may be asked to share personal information in addition to the information provided to create a user account in order to complete a transaction. In addition, you may be asked for information needed to complete your order, contact you to confirm the order, and provide related customer service. This information is used, for example, to effect your transactions, to create and share aggregate reports about these transactions, and to perform credit fraud screening services for transactions between you and Company and/or our authorized service providers.
- Recruitment and Job Applications. You may provide us with personal information, such as that contained on a resume or a curriculum vitae, in connection with a job application or inquiry. We may use this information for the purpose of employment consideration of your inquiry. We may keep your information on file for a reasonable period of time for future consideration.
- Public and Shared Areas. Any information and other content (such as written works, pictures or videos) disclosed in public areas of the Website will become public information. We cannot control the use of information and other content disclosed in public forums, such as bulletin boards, news groups, communication facilities and chat rooms, nor can we control information and other content disclosed through shared sites or pages. You should exercise caution when disclosing information and other content in public or shared areas and should refrain from disclosing your personal information. Please remember that any information or other content that is disclosed in these areas, including your name, becomes available to others and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- COMPANY WILL TREAT ANY MESSAGE BOARD POSTINGS, FEEDBACK, EMAILS OR SUGGESTIONS YOU PROVIDE TO US AS NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE YOUR REAL NAME, YOUR NAME WILL BE AVAILABLE TO AND VIEWABLE BY ANYONE USING THE WORLD WIDE WEB AND/OR USING A SEARCH ENGINE.
- OTHER USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Certain Third Party Transactions. Company may work with some authorized service providers to provide technical and customer support, shipping, credit card processing, product fulfillment or other services. Where practical, Company will require these service providers to safeguard personal information you provide to us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to Company, you agree that these third parties may have access to or process your personal information. Company generally limits their use of your personal information to the purpose for which it was shared. You further agree that Company may sometimes permit our authorized service providers to have access to aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information.
- As Required by Law and Other Extraordinary Disclosures. Company may be required to disclose your personal information if it: (i) believes it is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process (such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (ii) would potentially mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit; (iii) is otherwise necessary to protect our rights or property; or (iv) is necessary protect the interest of other users of our Website.
- Cookies. To facilitate your use of the Website, you authorize the Company to use "cookies." A cookie is a small amount of data that the Company’s servers transfer to your browser and that only Company’s servers can read. When you arrive at the Website, the cookie file captures your unique session identifier number, and other session data, which are used in some of the Website's features. If you do not wish to utilize cookies, you may disable or delete them from within your Internet browser application by accessing the security or privacy settings. You may be required to have cookies enabled to access certain portions of the Website.
- Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, you should not attempt to register for the Website or send information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of the Website without verification of parental consent, and we learn the person submitting the information is a child or such consent has not been verified, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties. If you believe that Company may have any information about a child under 13, please contact us at 246 2nd St #701, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA.
- No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your information may remain viewable in cashed or archived pages or if other users who you permitted to access your information have copied or stored your information.
- If Company learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this Website or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Website. Company may post a notice on our Website if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the Website. Company may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at 246 2nd St #701, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA.
- INTERNATIONAL VISITORS AND CUSTOMERS
- This Website is hosted in the United States. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer. When you provide personal data to Company or our service providers or vendors, you consent to the processing of your data in the United States as the Website is operated in the United States.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES AND CO-BRANDED WEBSITES
- This Website may contain links to third-party sites, however, please be aware that Company is not responsible for and cannot control the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies for these other sites, as they may differ from ours.
- CONTACT PREFERENCES
- When you provide Company with personal information, if you allow us, we may communicate with you by the method you choose about topics of your choosing. Company seeks your consent to receive marketing communications from us when you provide your personal information.
- Generally, when we contact you, we will try to provide you with an easy and convenient way to notify us if you would not like further similar communications. To request that we remove your personally identifiable information from our database or to “opt-out” of any further e-mail or contact, send a request to . Company will make a good faith effort to comply with such written request within thirty days of receipt of the request.
- CONTACTING STARTINGX Co.,Ltd.
Postal Mail Address:
650 Castro Street Suite 450
in downtown Mountain View, CA.
Effective Date: 10/20/2016
Previous Modification: 10/20/2016